"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like."

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Youtube Haters

    Ladies and gentlemen alike, after having discovered that my home planet krypton was destroyed upon arrival, I have returned. Consider me the prodigal son of the blogoshpere because consistent with the parable referenced in the doctrine, I was once lost but now am found. As I begin my life a new, I will as well with this blog. That having been said, I humbly present to you what I feel most appropriate in order to jump start the barrage of entries to come: youtube comments in response to my video segment "why white guys love asian girls" and my semi-passive aggressive rebuttals.

I am not asian and I can distinguish between asians, LOL, and they do not all Look the same. Second, you are basically saying that white guys are superior as men, and for that matter as human beings, to asian men. If you want to do that then one can argue that asian guys are smarter, an dhence more successful than white men, and we all know (stereotypically) that "all women care very much about wealth and success, which then makes asia men "superior."
Eyedash
I am not arguing anything of the sort. I am simply saying that when in comparison to white men and characteristically speaking, asian men look alike. This is in no way a reflection of their worth as human beings or whether or not they are "superior". It is however, a contributing factor behind the reason as of why asian women are captivated by the appearance of a white man, because it is different from that of what they are so accustomed to seeing.

Foorboobs

From what I know, Asians do not see each other as looking alike, just us non-Asians see them that way. BUT, assuming that you are right that about the looking alike issue, it still seems like (whether you meant it or not) to imply that Asian women do find white men as superior to asian men, and gave evidence only to this and not the other way around. You did not say both white men and asian men have things over each other, you just said white men did.
Eyedash

Alright dude, it is apparent that you failed grasp what the video was ultimately about. It is a tribute to asian women and they way in which they entice, not at all a comparative designed to highlight the pitfalls of other races. If I were to commend african american men for their penchant for basketball when compared to white men, it doesn't mean that I am emphasizing the negative aspects of white men and their lack of athleticism. It's a comparative used to enhance the significance.
Foorboobs



White man are trashy. They bring HIV to asia. I'm indian girl from West Bengal, only indian and asian guy is good to produce family. White have no value, they children run around with drug and have sex at 14, pregnant at 16 before marriage and divorce at 30. Asian girl who like white man is stupid, insecure and hore for opening leg to HIV white man so quickly. Its like thailand. All prostitute of thailand marry white mans.

Stacyl18

First of all, your english is atrocious. Secondly, I had meant to exclude India when speaking on behalf of the appeal of "asian women" because they in no way, apply to the characteristics mentioned in the video. Thirdly, India is a less economically developed country and doesn't have near the resources to support the necessary access to health care to support the practice of safe sex. HIV in India is a result of its own medical inferiorty, not the meddlings of western men.   

Foorboobs

I reside in India and have been learning in Hindi, why does my english have to be perfect? Why don't you learn some Hindi or some other language you stupid white shit.
And you know anything about east India. We look like asians. Many are like Thai. Get an education, you nasty Americans don't know anything about the world.

Stacyl118

I have taken 3 years of spanish and am in the process of becoming fluent in japanese. It would appear I'm much more culturally aware than you are and not nearly as hostile. Side note, learning Hindi would be pointless and people from India look nothing like the Japanese, Chinese, or Korean.
Foorboobs


i highly doubt you will even reciprocate an asian girls love,.if you actually have a relationship with one, i think it will be only superficial on your part..you reasons for liking asian girls are too shallow.. i pity any asian girls who will fall for you..

syndrah90

Harsh. My explanation was intended to be subjective and impartial from the perspective of "white guys" as a whole, not necessarily personal. You had made an inductive generalization about me as a person without considering the context of the video. Your opinion of me is hypocritically superficial and wildly conclusive because the views expressed in the video are in no way a reflection or indication of my ability to "reciprocate" love. Seriously?
Foorboobs

your explaining why western man likes asian/japanese girl right? thats what im hearing. your reasons are very shallow from what i heard from this vid. asian girls should not fall for someone like you, because all your reasons for liking an asian girl are superficial and only from stereotypes. guys like you are sweet talkers that would most likely ensnare a stupid asian girl easily,.
Syndrah90

I appreciate your confidence in my ability to "sweet talk" and "ensnare", but that would never be my intention. I understand that women are in depth individuals characteristically unique from one another and require time and attention. Your original assessment of me was unfair and premature. I don't understand why people including you take immense offense to this video. Come on
Foorboobs

but your lumping us asian girls in your stereotypes, which is contrary to your statement " I understand that women are in depth individuals characteristically unique from one another". true.. we can be caring and disproportionaly giving to our man at times to the point of appearing subservient, but that's what our culture dictates us to be. you white guys should not take advantage of this because what i see is..white man are only marrying asian girls to be their personal maid.
Syndrah90

Because I draw attention to supposed stereotypical chararcteristics in asian women that white men find appealing, it doesn't mean that they aren't true. If asian women wish to no longer be sought after because of there subservient nature, then it is as simple as no longer acting subservient. Asian culture is western influenced and does not "dictate" you to be that way. If acting like a personal maid is upsetting, stop acting like a personal maid. Moron
Foorboobs

This video obviously struck a nerve and generated more negative feedback than I would like to have received. But if I weren't prepared for criticism, then I would have followed aristotle's advice and not have "said anything. done anything, or been anything". 40 dislikes and climbing, bring on the hate haters. Muffin out.




No comments:

Post a Comment